Follicle Fuel: Hair Formula Ingredients, Price, Benefits & Side Effects
Follicle Fuel: Hair loss is a very common problem in men and about 95% of men have this major problem. When they turn around 50 years old their hair becomes thin and even many loose hairs turning out bald. Even in some cases, youngsters lose their hair due to hereditary. Sometimes our hair gets thin, dull and brittle. Hair consists of a protein called keratin produced on the outer layer of skin in the hair follicles. These follicles produce new hair cells and the old cells are being pushed out through the surface of the skin approximately at the rate of six inches in a year. Hair is just the string of dead keratin cells. An adult head consists of about 100,000 to 150,000 hair and he losses about 100 per day. This hair grows at any time and about 90% of the human scalp keeps growing.
Many factors in our body affect the growth of this follicle and its life cycle. Several factors that influence hair loss are due to Hormone imbalance, genes, stress, and illness, heavy dosage of tablets, drugs, Burns, injuries, x-rays, cosmetics used, diet, medical conditions, dust, and pollution. There are many ways to safeguard your hair either in a natural way by reducing stress, using good cosmetics and consulting your doctor or you can use some of the branded capsules which are built with natural ingredients. Some of the researchers came up with the solution for this hair loss problems in men and Follicle fuel is one among them. Follicle fuels come with an advanced men’s hair clinically proven formula which would fight against your hair loss and boost up the hair growth.
Follicle Fuel is blend of all the natural ingredients that repair your hair and help it to grow back again. It consists of Vitamins such as biotin, zinc and iron that provide essential nutrients for your hair. It consists of the following natural ingredients like
- Biotin: Biotin is also known as vitamin B or H, which is found in eggs and nuts in small amount. Biotin deficiency causes the thinning of hair, discoloration. It is the key nutrient and the supplement in Follicle Fuel that helps in hair growth and encourages healthy cell development on your scalp.
- Vitamin B6: Which is also known as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (PLP), have the direct effect on hair growth. This vitamin supplement helps in the formation of red blood cells by fighting against DHT and the effects caused by your daily stress.
- Selenium: Selenium is a mineral and the trace element which is a major nutrient for the healthy hair growth and for the proper functioning of your hormones. The enzymes which are molecules responsible for different chemical reactions in our body use selenium which avoids the premature aging and weaker hair follicles.
- Zinc: The deficiency of zinc leads to the deterioration of the protein structure that makes up the hair follicle which causes hair shedding and hair loss. Follicle Fuel provides this vital mineral which prevents the hair loss and is used in building healthy follicle cells that leads to healthier hair growth.
- Pantothenic acid: This is also known as vitamin B5, which is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a major role in energy metabolism by acting as a coenzyme. Its deficiency would cause multiple side effects including hair loss. This supplement in fossil Fuel contributes to the nourishment of hair follicles and help them in proper functioning by promoting hair growth.
- Kelp: Kelp consists of nutrients like iron and I-Iycine which helps in the growth of new hair by encouraging cell growth and cell division. Kelp is also rich in magnesium which can balance the calcium levels in your body that helps in nourishing the scalp and roots and prevents the hair loss.
How does Follicle Fuel work?
The manufacturer says that the follicle fuel has been clinically tested and contains scientifically proven ingredients that target hair loss. All the above nutrients nourishes your hair and also works on the following cases
- It Blocks DHT: Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is one of the leading causes for hair loss in men. The active natural ingredients target this damaging effects caused by DHT at its source. This supplement consists of beta sistosterol, a plant derived phyutosterol which are known as plant sterols, and these are cholesterol like molecules found in plants, such as grains, fruits, legumes, and vegetables.
- Re-energizes your hair follicles: Poor nutrition, diet, and elongated daily stress causes harmful effects on our hair. Follicle Fuels helps to remove this damage to your hair and gives the ability to grow freely.
- Replenishes your hair with nutrients: Follicle fuel has the natural formula that restores blood flow, by providing essential nourishment to your scalp by restoring and accelerating its growth.
Benefits of Follicle Fuel:
According to many surveys, it is found that this Follicle Fuel is rich in the all the natural ingredients and nutrients that are helpful in the growth your hair. More than half of the adults take this supplements and are getting good results. There would be no instant results but the manufacture says it is directed to take three capsules daily at least for 3months, then it would give you good results. The manufacturer promises that it would
- Repair damaged hair
- Reduce hair loss
- Strengthen and thicken your hair
- Promote the new growth.
There are no side effects mentioned in particular and there is also no visible inconvenience mentioned. There are no negative responses till now. You can also read the customer reviews and their experiences with Follicle Fuel on their website and also on other e-commerce websites before you order your first bottle.
Where to Buy?
Each bottle comes with one month supply. You can buy it from any online stores it is available on the e-commerce websites. You can also visit their website and order from there to save up to 35% offer. There is also a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results. You can just return the open bottle of the unused bottles for a complete refund.