What is PII collected on the Website?
When you place an order or register with the website of Reviva Genix Facts, you need to provide few crucial details like your name, email address and other details to help us serve you better.
When is PII Collected?
The PII is mainly collected at the time of placing an order or registering with the website. For simple browsing, no information is collected.
How is the Information Used?
The information collected from the visitors at the time of registration or placing order is used for:
- Personalizing your experience and to deliver you with the type of content you need and product offerings in which you have shown interest while browsing
- It allows the website to serve you better with services and respond to your needs well
How to PII is Protected?
- The website use no vulnerable scanning process or scanning of PCI standards
- The website only provide you with information and articles related to health supplement
- The website asks no credit card details from customers
- Regular malware scanning is done on the website for the safety of the visitors
All the personal details are collected under secured networks and it is only accessible by authorized people and it is protected from the access of third-party unauthorized sites and people. Besides, all the credit and sensitive information that visitors supply is encrypted through Secure Socket Layer technology. For security reasons, no credit details are stored for more than 30 days.
Usages of Cookies
3rd party Disclosure
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
COPPA puts the parents in control of their children acts. Under this policy, no children under the age of 13 years would be liable for using or browsing the website. Federal Trade Commission’s consumer protection agency enforces the COPPA rules and it spells out what the website and the other online services must do in order to protect the children’s policy, safety, and privacy online. The website Reviva Genix Facts never market their products to any children below the age of 13 years and let any 3rd party websites including plug-ins and networks to collect PII from children that are below the age of 13 years.